Miguel - War & Leisure
Dec 1, 2017
one of the most forgettable albums this year
Dec 1, 2017
not as forgettable as this review. please acquire some taste
Dec 2, 2017
not as forgettable as this reponse. please acquire some taste
Dear sir Buffalo Norton Staple II,
I beg you to notice that your thoughts on the latest album from Miguel, named War & Leisure, are forgettable. I ask you to acquire the musical taste that will suffice to enjoy properly this complex and subtle musical release that will raise your IQ. Months before, I was the epitome of a nobody; a nothing among the tracks, if you will. Now, I --in the literal sense-- own Scarlett Johansson's motorized vehicle, which is a Lamborghini, and now she is Kanye West.
Dec 2, 2017
It's not a matter of comprehension; it's a matter of understanding. Not only that, but Miguel is an extremely intellectual artist; only people who use semicolons in a semi-abusive manner can comprehend fully the artistry that runs through the veins of an artist such as Miguel. Returning to the topic of Mrs. Johansson becoming a successful rapper, her husband, Sir Small-Sized Pump, just underwent a sex change to transform into Kim Kardashian.
Dec 2, 2017
As for their son, Playing Juvenile Child of the Male Gender Carti, he became part of Al Capone's mob and his female romantic acquaintance is Julia Holter.
pouls please
Dec 3, 2017
cdschart you really think i'm trying to write memorable reviews on here?
'Sir Small-Sized Pump' pouls you continue to be the goat
Dec 5, 2017
Get em Staple. These THOTS need to be punished
Dec 8, 2017
People on this site really don't like it when somebody doesn't like an album they like.
76fex
PUNK
Matmos - Plastic Anniversary
Matmos
Plastic Anniversary
Foals - Everything Not Saved Will Be Lost (Part 1)
Foals
Everything Not Saved Will Be Lost (Part 1)
Dave - Psychodrama