JPEGMAFIA - All My Heroes Are Cornballs
Sep 13, 2019 (updated Sep 13, 2019)
"All My Heroes Are Cornballs" is probably one of my most awaited records of this year. After hearing JPEG's last album, which actually became one of my favourite hip-hop albums of 2018, I was extremally curious what Peggy has to offer next. When I heard the first single and saw the tracklist, I thought that this is going to be a really fun listen.

And yeah... I was mostly right. Peggy is just doing what he does best on this album. I love his glitchy, experimental and unique production, also some titles and lyrics are hilarious. However, in contrast to "Veteran" there is a lot of singing on here, which actually turned out pretty sloppy. Also I feel like this record came out a little tedious, because of its repetitiveness.

Overall this LP is a unique, pleasant mess, that in my opinion lacks consistency. Even though, I still think it's a solid album and I'm definitely going to have this on repeat for some time.

Favourite Tracks: Jesus Forgive Me, I'm A Thot, Beta Male Strategies, PRONE!, Post Verified Lifestyle, Papi I Missed U
Least Favourite: Lifes Hard, Here's a Song About Sorrel, BasicBitchTearGas