Demi Lovato - Dancing With The Devil…The Art of Starting Over
Apr 2, 2021 (updated Apr 2, 2021)
“I don’t care if you’ve got a dick and I don’t care if you’ve got a WAP, I just want to love.” - Demi Lovato, 2021

I appreciate what she was trying to do with this album and I commend her for being open, but this album is just unfortunately too long and doesn’t have enough compelling songs to make this anything more than decent for me.

If this album was 10-12 tracks, it still wouldn’t be fantastic but it would be a much better experience, because while there are some solid highlights on here, there’s nothing that really blows me away. The production is also pretty standard, the songwriting is too, and surprisingly her vocals are not one of the highlights for me here, as there are a few moments (especially on the first few songs) where she is overdoing it and over-singing. This isn’t a bad album at all though, and even though I don’t love it I appreciate it and walk away with a handful of songs that I do enjoy.

Fav Tracks: Dancing With The Devil, ICU (Madison’s Lullaby), The Kind Of Lover I Am, Easy, 15 Minutes, California Sober

Least Fav Tracks: Anyone, Lonely People
Apr 2, 2021
What was the point of quoting that specific lyric though lol
Apr 3, 2021
@godisarobyn Just thought it was funny lol
BROCKHAMPTON - ROADRUNNER: NEW LIGHT, NEW MACHINE
BROCKHAMPTON
ROADRUNNER: NEW LIGHT, NEW MACHINE
Taylor Swift - Fearless (Taylor's Version)
Fearless (Taylor's Version)
Floating Points, Pharoah Sanders & The London Symphony Orchestra - Promises
Floating Points, Pharoah Sanders & The London Symphony Orchestra
Promises
SPIRIT OF THE BEEHIVE - ENTERTAINMENT, DEATH
SPIRIT OF THE BEEHIVE
ENTERTAINMENT, DEATH
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - G_d's Pee AT STATE'S END!
Godspeed You! Black Emperor
G_d's Pee AT STATE'S END!
Black Country, New Road - For the first time