Quadeca - Sisyphus
Mar 23, 2021
While I agree this is very good, I’m just not seeing how this song has as high a user score as it does. Glad you guys are enjoying it that much though.

I’ve never been a fan of Quadeca’s music, but this has impressed me. The production is truly best part, as I think it’s grand, detailed, and sounds fantastic. You could really tell a lot of time went into the production. Also, some of the synths in the background reminded me of the synths in Runnin Out Of Time by Tyler, The Creator. And while I think Quadeca’s rapping has improved significantly and is so much better and less corny, it still is probably the weakest thing about this song. It’s not bad at all, and I like what he does with the track and how vulnerable his lyrics are, but it’s still probably the only place on this song where I see room for improvement. But yeah, I really like this, and I’m excited for the album. Did not think I’d say that a few years ago about a Quadeca album but here we are.
Mar 24, 2021
Love this review!! There's a lot of bots so that's probably where the high scores are coming from, I thought that this alternative style from Quadeca was refreshing, especially as I've never really heard anything from him other than the KSI diss track! :)
Mar 24, 2021
Lots of bots giving this song a high score... and me lmaooo