Justin Bieber - Freedom.
Finally, the answers to the questions: “Can Justin Bieber get worse?” and “What it Justin Bieber made MLK Interlude a whole EP?”.

Somehow I didn’t know this existed until like a half hour ago, and I would really like to go back. When I saw the album cover I was confused af, and then I saw the genre and thought “this has to be fake”. I then played the first song...and the first fucking thing I hear is Bieber sing “Big up to my bruddas” LMAOOOO

I have tried to be kind to Bieber lately. While I definitely didn’t like Changes and hated “Yummy”, I thought there were some decent songs on there. And while Justice wasn’t all that good either, I thought it was decent. But I can’t defend this. This is BAD.

I don't even understand why this exists. You put out an album TWO weeks ago, and the fucking deluxe last week. Why? It's not to boost album sales, and it's clearly not because it's good, so why?

This EP is literally one of the worst listening experiences I’ve ever had. This EP is laughably terrible, and Justin is as unlikeable as ever. The production is dull, the songwriting is boring, and the content is annoying and preachy as fuck. The features are pretty bad as well, and Justin comes through with some of the shittiest lyrics I’ve ever heard. Don’t believe me? Here are some of my favorites:

“I can't stand the pain I see on TV, Jealous 'cause they wanna be me, Damn it man, this life ain't easy”
“On the surface, I felt like thе man, But deep inside I felt deprivеd just like an empty can”
“There's nobody like You, There's nobody like You, Jesus”
“What have we done with society? When everybody's getting canceled”

Yeah, fuck this EP. I tend to not give very low scores, but I genuinely think this deserves it. If it was just the first four tracks, we would have likely seen my first ever 0 for a project.

Fav Tracks: “Where Do I Fit In” wasn’t as laughably terrible I guess. Still bad though.

Least Fav Tracks: Freedom, All She Wrote, We’re In This Together, Where You Go I Follow
Comments