Drake -  Honestly, Nevermind
Jun 17, 2022
Drake heard Dawn FM and said “let me try that”
Okay I was praying for my review, but this one deserves 300+ likes
2w
?? this sounds nothing like dawn fm lmao
2w
Nobody is gonna talk about Dawn FM in 5-10 years why the hell would anybody be trying to copy it? Is it just that you box yourself into one specific genre and era of music so when an artist you are familiar with explores a genre that was popular 40 years ago, thats your only experience with the genre and disillusioned into believing they own the genre? Or is everyone really trying to copy it?
2w
@brewfan1234 it’s not that deep bro🤷‍♂️. Drake likes The Weeknd and The Weeknd just made an album like this. Has nothing to do with the quality of Dawn FM or my knowledge of music lmao
2w
The Weeknd never made an album like this at all. Drake probably added some new guys to the OVO sweatshop and they came up with this, this sounds nothing like Dawn FM
2w
@brewfan1234 I just disagree. Not about the OVO sweatshop tho, that’s likely true lol
2w
this is super accurate because the entire thing sounds like it was made within less than 4 months
2w
I don't think Drake's album sound like Dawn FM at all, it sounds more like a shitty version of NWTS, but @brewfan1234 people are still listening to Starboy (2017), but you think people won't listen to Dawn FM that's widely accepted as a much better album 5 years from now?
2w
it’s a house album not a synthpop album
2w
Dawn FM ? in what world does this sound like that
2w
this doesnt sound remotely close to dawn FM
guess you've never heard Dawn FM
2w
don't hear this at all tbh
2w
@Ryannn Lmao thank you thank you🙏 Your review is great tho, Black Midi does have some competition lmao
2w
@The people saying this doesn’t sound like Dawn FM: 1) I disagree that they don’t sound alike AT ALL, I think at many points Drake sounds like he is trying to sound like The Weeknd and I see similarities, 2) Keyword in what I said was “try”. My overall feelings are that to me this sounds like Drake TRYING to make Dawn FM, not that the albums are completely similar and the same exact thing or exact style.
2w
@MrComit yeah I get that same vibe lol
2w
I was already bored at first minute 😭
completely different genres
2w
An artist can’t even make an album outside of their typical genre without being compared to The Weeknd nowadays, yall are so corny and weird
2w
How to compare apple to orange and farm likes 101.

Look, this guy even states "I think at many points Drake sounds like he is trying to sound like The Weeknd and I see similarities".
Yeah like he's singing over some instrumental electronic piece of music LMAO

"to me this sounds like Drake TRYING to make Dawn FM"
Where exactly? I bet you won't come up with any specific points.
2w
@AngryMusicNerd it’s not that deep bro stop crying💀💀
2w
@AllAboutMusic pardon me my allergy to karma whoring nonsense. You’re fan of it, I understand, no blaming here mate 💀💀
2w
@AngryMusicNerd bruh look at my review of the album. I didn’t even like it. Foh

The nerd part of your name sees to be painfully accurate
2w
@AllAboutMusic thanks for pointing it out, as your review is making the same dumb Weeknd comparison. That is karma farming BS I am talking about. Only in your case it’s even worse since it’s not even original comment, my man Case got all the likes 🥇
2w
@AngryMusicNerd didn’t know I can’t draw the same comparison, and just by doing that, it means I fishing for likes. Understandable, have a great day😁😁😁
2w
@AllAboutMusic suddenly you don’t like claims about you stealing someone’s comment, without me providing any arguments?

Oh I forgot, that only works when you blaming Drake ripping of Dawn FM lmao
2w
@AngryMusicNerd bro no need to get mad I was just drawing a comparison. It really isn’t that deep😭😭😭

I have better things to do than argue with some angry keyboard warrior. Byyyyeeee👋
2w
Bots here are saltier than the sea
@AllAboutMusic, yet you decided to argue. Logic 🤷🏽‍♂️

No offence, I just pointed out that OP’s statement is baseless (i.e. no arguments provided) yet upvoted to oblivion. That’s not ‘deep’, that’s just stupid.
2w
@AngryMusicNerd The album was a 10/10 in my eyes, I really do not get the statements made against this album.

I think what we need to do is create accounts and give it a 100 to raise the score to it's much needed point.
2w
this literally sounds nothing like dawn fm dawg it is a whole different genre
comment section crazy