Gaz Coombes - Turn The Car Around
Jan 14, 2023 (updated 19h ago)
EDIT 2: No change (1/30/23)

With a few of these January releases falling out of favor with me, I'm so glad that I'm still really enjoying this album. I'm not going to question myself anymore on it, I've just accepted the fact that everyone else is underrating this.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: 86 -> 84

Still loving this album. Seeing the user score that low has caused me to second guess that, but after multiple relistens, I just love this sound.
(Orignal review)

I certainly wasn't expecting another amazing album this early in the year, but I'm really blown away with Gaz Coombes here on Turn The Car Around.

This seems like it may be another guilty pleasure album for me. The chorus' are catchy and the vocals are great. There's just something so endearing about this album. I'm a pretty huge Arctic Monkeys fan, and this is the closest thing I've heard to them recently.

I've ordered my vinyl already. Please check this record out, I hope this doesn't go too under the radar.

Comments