AOTY 2020
Megan Thee Stallion - Good News
Nov 21, 2020
Megan Thee Stallion made the best album by a horse I have ever heard and I have nothing but respect for this manly horse because it is some of the best horse rapping I have ever heard and I must say I actually did enjoy it very much but let me just tell you all the story behind this album because I have a very interesting story about this album and I will also review it at the same time so lsts go and get started so basically I was riding this stallion and it was called megan and I said hey Megan do you like this music and Megan was like yeah what's it called and I said it's Cardi B and she was like cool and then she started rapping and stuff and I was like wow Megan that is pretty impressive so I called up Cardi B and I was like hey Cardi you might wanna hear this and I let Megan do her thing and rap over the phone and then Cardi B was like wow let's make a song together so they did and it was called WAP and it is now the national anthem but anyway the real big part of the story is here after the massive success of WAP and Megan was galloping around her field when a bad man called Farmer Lanez tried to steal her from her field but she was like aw hell naw Farmer Lanez I'm staying in my field and then Farmer Lanez got angry and shot Megan and then Megan was like oh no you didn't and then he was like I'm sorry I will give you money if you like stay quite about this and then Megan was like fuck you and made this album called Good News and on the album there was lots of good news and a Farmer Lanez diss track and you'll never guess oh no you wont guess what happened next but you'll have to wait and see because at this moment nothing has happened yet but anyway my favourite songs from Good News were Shots Fired and Sugar Baby and Silent Night Holy Night.
Nov 23, 2020