Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure?
Sep 26, 2020
Jessie Ware’s What’s Your Pleasure? is gonna be one of the funkiest, grooviest, and most danceable albums you’ll hear all year. The beats across this album are super pulsating and hypnotic. They all have a driving rhythm and groove to them that make me want to get out of my seat and dance. It’s not often that I enjoy a disco album, but the beats across here are so fun and entrancing with their grooves that I can’t not love them.

The songwriting here is pretty decent. It’s basically what you’d expect from a disco album, but that’s not a bad thing. It has that typical loving yet not overly dramatic feel to it. The singing across this record is generally fantastic too. She sings incredibly dynamic notes over these super groovy beats. The melodies are super catchy and her voice is really nice on the ears and rarely ever boring. There are parts here where the notes Jessie Ware is hitting do get a bit repetitive or her voice is just kinda boring- Soul Control, Save A Kiss, especially Adore You- but you can’t tell me that all the other tracks here aren’t some of the catchiest, most danceable, and best tracks released all year.

FAV TRACKS: Spotlight, What’s Your Pleasure, Ooh La La, In Your Eyes, Step Into My Life, Read My Lips, Mirage (Don’t Stop), The Kill, Remember When You Are

LEAST FAV TRACKS: Adore You