Weezer - All My Favorite Songs
Jan 21, 2021 (updated Jan 21, 2021)
I really wanted to love this. I honest to God, truly did. But sadly, I find that this track just bores me to tears. Weezer continue to make it harder and harder to actually have optimism regarding their output, which is beyond considering how much I adore Pinkerton (don't think I'm just whining that they aren't doing their old sound still; the White Album for example, is amazing).

EDIT: How exactly does this sound like AJR? This isn't overblown or as much of an aesthetic nightmare as that band's output.
CRINGE OPINION
@LuckLoose its BORING allen
Not boring,,,,,, IT IS OKAY
Jan 22, 2021
It is not boring.It is actually good.But we have to live with the fact that the Blue and Pinkerton Weezer will never come back.
Jan 22, 2021
For me the comparison comes with the sucky way that the song is written more than how it is sonically, sonically I think it's great but the lyrics have that awful and sucky feel to them that you would typically find in a crap AJR song.
Jan 22, 2021
@MickyT I guess but I don't think lyrics alone warrant the "discount AJR" label it keeps receiving
Jan 22, 2021
@CLJesse you have a point, and this song is better than pretty much everything AJR have done so that's a bonus