Cameron Cartmill - AMERICAN ANARCHIST
Aug 1, 2020
Is this... serious? I cant tell if this is satire or intentionally trying to be bad. :-:. Everything Spectrumann says about this implies that he believes this is decent. If this is trying to-be-so-bad-its-funny e.g. the room approach, it fails god awfully horribly. My face wasnt xD during this, it was 😬. Why is it trying to be political? It sounds like each line was improvised and line up horribly. At least the beats are somewhat half decent.

Also can you not rate your own stuff 100s? It comes off as egotistical and skews the score.

EDIT: Ok I get that it's not actually serious. It's still not funny at all. That last beat was pretty good, idk if you even made it. Still, no one cares and its not funny
Aug 1, 2020
I like how he self promoed in everyone's shoutbox yet you're the only one who actually chose to listen to it
@Toasterqueen12

I was curious lmao
It was serious
Aug 1, 2020
By the way, I am Cameron Cartmill. Cameron Cartmill is SPECTRUMMAN.
Aug 1, 2020
It also wasn’t a novelty album.
Aug 1, 2020
Yes, I am a Trump supporter.
Aug 1, 2020
The 100 though. It’s my album, I’ll give myself a pat on the back for listening to music for so long.
Aug 1, 2020
Pretty great review though. Your 15 has actually enlightened me to do better next album.
Aug 1, 2020
And sorry if the lyrics are corny, my mom is very strict and wants my lyrics clean and not too personal.
Aug 1, 2020
If it makes the album better, the lyrics were 100 % me. You know who I am and where I’m at through my lyrics. All beats were produced by me, all lyrics were written by me all in one day. Music is my life and I’m improving it everyday, as long as my personal life.
Aug 1, 2020
My mom is like my label. I make a couple tracks, I show them to her. She decides which ones I release. She might be strict with me but I still give my all with my music. And also, I love her. 😇
@SPECTRUMMAN

I'm gonna start this off by saying that 15 is literally the lowest score I've given anything. This project is truly horrendous. Are you still trying to troll people by saying this is 100% serious? I have no idea what to belevie.

If you ACTUALLY want to improve, here are a few points.
1: Don't talk that much about politics. I don't really give a shit if you support trump, but can you not make a whole ep ranting about politics? Like I honestly could care less and would much prefer you talk about how you feel. Your mom is not ok with you talking about how you feel alone in quarrantine or something personal like that? Like why not?
2: Your voice sounds really bad. You need to practice rapping along actually to the beat. All of your notes were off. The sound quality is horrible, but thats not really a problem. If you make a mistake or slur, redo the line!
3:(If you are actually being serious) You gotta chill your ego. Do you actually think this is decent? (ran out of room)
Aug 2, 2020
Go away from it for a while and see how much you like it. Think about whats the worst thing about it and what you can change. Me personally for my music, my scores of it are usually only 5-10 points higher than what aoty users rate it. I see the flaws but also the good things.

4: Your production is actually decent, but the rapping ruins it. I've tried using my voice in songs before but it sounded like ass, so I've just been making instrumental albums. I'd do the same if I were you.
Aug 2, 2020
Thanks for the clarification. I’mma keep rapping but instead of rapping in one take, I’m going to edit line by line so there’s no stuttering and so each line has some sort of flow to it and it doesn’t just sound like talking.
Aug 2, 2020
The album was serious, but some lines were meant to be comedic. I didn’t put this album out to troll.
Aug 2, 2020
Well it can be for trolling. As long it gives my music attention.
Aug 2, 2020
Btw, it’s an album, not an EP
@SPECTRUMMAN

Ok stop it.You're not being funny anymore. You're trying to tell me that this 15 minute shitty ep is an album?
*11 minutes
Aug 2, 2020
Hey man, at the end of the day, at least I use vocals on my music. You had to use the robot filter every time you spoke on your last album. Next album I wanna hear you siiiiing and hit those notes boy.
@SPECTRUMMAN

Thats actually a personal musical goal for me. But that would be a deliberate and lengthy process to get it sound good, not something you have done.
Aug 2, 2020
agree to disagree man. i though the album was good. but it could ALWAYS be better. next album will be better mixed, have more lyrics, and not be recorded in one take. instead it will be edited out line per line. I’m going to end this thread now.
Aug 4, 2020
If you go to the extent of adding your music to aoty, you shouldn't question anyone's review if you ask them to give their opinion. Take the criticism, think about it or ignore it and leave it at that. Many of us make music, but I personally only add music to this site of musicians who've put in their dues and risen through the ranks of small following to large scale fanbase. Just my 2 cents.
Aug 4, 2020
@Z.Younk
Thanks for the two cents, I’ll take it.
@SPECTRUMMAN bro just shut up ok?
@SPECTRUMMAN You completely ended this mans career with your SoundCloud diss beat bro 🔥🔥🔥
@pizzagrande thanks pizza give me pizza
Aminé - Limbo