Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By
Jan 17, 2020 (updated 40m ago)
Ok, so after taking some time to sit with this album, I can say that this album is fine. It's not good, it's not bad, it falls somewhere in the middle. There's definitely some dope tracks, I enjoy the beat selection for the most part too, it feels like a cool mix of modern sounds and older styles. Eminems problems continue to be the awful hooks he makes sometimes, the repetitive subject matter, and the corny bars that always end up appearing in his lyrics. Songs like Little Engine are kinda funny and dumb, so I can appreciate the corniness in that song, but Marsh's awful hook and bars just make it very unlikable for me. Stepdad has already been made fun of a million times, my issue with it is the hook, I don't mind the beat that much, and the verses are decent, but the hook is awful. Those Kinda Nights is very unlikeable for me, the chorus, the verses and even the beat aren't something I wanna hear personally. Leaving Heaven has fantastic verses but I can't stand the Skylar Grey chorus. I actually kinda like In Too Deep, it has a nice melody but I wouldn't return to it. Overall this album has quite a few tracks I enjoy a lot, but it's bad moments are awful, it's above average for sure, and it's a solid entry in Em's discog.

Best Tracks (I guess): The intro, Unaccommodating, Darkness, Yah Yah, Lock It Up, You Gon' Learn, I Will, Never Love Again, Godzilla and No Regrets

Worst Tracks: Those Kinda Nights, Stepdad, Marsh, The Chorus on Leaving Heaven
Jan 19, 2020
Fair reveiw. Has it grown on u? I think it's dope