Zayn - Icarus Falls
Dec 14, 2018
just basic pop music, really. And fuck the fact that this is 27 songs; what a hour an a half wasted on this. Let Me was the most interesting song until Imprint, and that basic pattern of sustainable enjoyment followed by washed out pop music, with a soft vocal filter, for an hour is just a bit too 2018 for me. I do wonder if the name has anything to do with 1D being similar to Icarus' father in mythology. Probably not, but hey, at least that made me think.
Dec 15, 2018
This is about the dumbest shit I ever heard you really rated those other album 90+ and gave this a 1? Shskjs Bised af and you clearly didn’t listen to it at all. Why waste time reviewing ??? Disgusting.
Dec 15, 2018
Nah - "Let Me was the most interesting song until Imprint, and that basic pattern of sustainable enjoyment (was) followed by washed out pop music" was 100% my thoughts listening to at least the first half of this album.

The most interesting moment after that point is the interlude where he writes a new melody over Sonny Bono's song just like the most interesting moment on Mind of Mine was the interlude where he mumbled in Urdu for two minutes.

(Please leave our tiny website alone.)
[hidden]