KSI - Dissimulation
Jun 5, 2020
I had really high expectations for this album as it was the first MAJOR Youtuber Hip-Hop/Rap Album and it beat all my expectations. KSI's voice does an amazing job of varying but at times he sounds like other rappers. For example, on Cap he sounds like a mix of Future and Travis Scott. I'm not saying this is a bad thing because it did work. I like KSI's voice with less autotune because I think his voice is perfect for the rap industry and I think someone with his voice is missing in the industry. The features in the album are AMAZING and none of the features failed to perform (except for Lil Pump-could've done a little better). My favorite features in the album are Lil Baby, Offset, Rich the Kid (deluxe), AJ Tracey (deluxe), Jeremih, and Aiyana-Lee. The production on the album is easily top 3 in the entire year. Go Grizzly, Mally Mall, and Diego Ave made unique beats that never failed to hype me up which perfectly fits what compliments KSI. KSI's special ability in my opinion is the hype he creates. His energy seems to never run out and that's a good quality especially when he starts to perform the album at live concerts.

Favorite Tracks: Down Like That, Bad Lil Vibe, Killa Killa, Poppin, Millions, and Houdini
Least Favorite Tracks: What You Been On
Jan 24, 2021
I also really like the album, great review dude! :)
Jan 24, 2021
@Reviewsic The album is overhated by a bit because KSI is a Youtuber. Thank you so much!! :)
Jan 28, 2021
@cry Yeah, I agree, there are some actually great songs on here! :) And you're welcome, dude!