Kid Cudi - love
Jul 9, 2022 (updated Jul 10, 2022)
'love.' by Kid Cudi finally drops after years of anticipation, considered as Kid Cudi's best song by many and I can totally see why. The vocals from Kid Cudi sound calm and caring, comforting us beautifully on the chorus, telling us that we'll be okay and that we'll find love. The production is spectacular as it gives me significant holiday season vibes, something I'd hear during Christmas, with the instrumental instantly relaxing my mind while the drums are decent, loosening the tension built up in my mind. The lyrics are the best part, giving people all over the world hope, hope that they'll find love, telling us to lift our heads up and to continue looking, don't waste your entire life looking down as you'll only miss out on the one chance we're given in this world. Kid Cudi brings out a brightness into our world with this song, making you feel warm inside, motivating you to get back up on your feet and look for the love you stopped looking for, making you realize that you've got to fight for what you want. Overall, 'love.' is an unforgettable song in Kid Cudi's discovering, life changing song as it really makes you think about love, how it's all you need.

I'm happy to be alive. Don't give up on love if you haven't found it yet because one day you will and I promise that the search will be worth it as it's a feeling like no other, makes you feel like you can do anything. Love may not solve everything but it gives you a reason to keep going, gives some purpose to life. I hope all of you find love or have already found it. I'm going to do my best to properly return to reviewing. I love all of you!

SO Score: 60

Play This On
6mo
I’m glad you’re happy, Cry!
6mo