Justin Bieber - Holy
Sep 19, 2020
Jusitin Bieber is already back with one of the best singles that he has dropped in 2020. The production on the song is more instrument-focused (which was an amazing choice) and sounded completely different compared to the beats on his last album, Changes. Justin's vocals were very good while Chance's vocals were a bit above average but I still expected more from him. The lyrics were surprisingly great and pretty catchy. Overall, 'Holy' is a spectacular single which sounds so refreshing and relaxing, although the 'On God' adlib sucks.
Sep 22, 2020
the lyrics were better than Yummy was my point and I loveddd the insturmental too!
Sep 27, 2020
@TomBejoy EXACTLY, that Chance verse was worse than a lot of his past features and that Justin second verse was just a bit too repetitive. Chance's last great performance was his feature on 'PTSD' by G. Herbo
Sep 28, 2020
@TomBejoy Why did he just disappear from music too? If he actually put out more music, I could properly judge him but with the lack of his own music, I can only judge his features which are just nothing new that stand-out.