Lil Kee - No Love
Nov 29, 2020
Lil Kee, an artist signed to 4PF (Lil Baby's label), drops a decent song that shows the rawness of artists signed to Lil Baby's label. Lil Kee's vocals remind me of Youngboy Never Broke Again, especially at the starting, and shows how yelling can be used correctly adding tons of emotion into the song. The production is messy, but has certainly grown on me by quite a bit with the sample sounding off at times, but with the insturmental complimenting Lil Kee in an interesting way. The lyrics are really good with Lil Kee talking about how people only love him for his money and nothing else, claiming that there's no real love. I really enjoy seeing 4PF grow and seeing how their artists evolve, especially the rawness of their music is what makes their music sound magnificent. Overall, 'No Love' is an outstanding introduction to Lil Kee and I will keep an eye on him for the future.
Nov 29, 2020
Lil Kee vs Lil Keed rap battle to the death needs to happen. There can only be one!

Good review btw :)
Nov 29, 2020
@soundworld I would love to see that rap battle, it would be really fun to watch! My pick would be Lil Kee to win, even though he's a lot newer. Thank you! :)
Great review never heard of him b4
Nov 30, 2020
@Scre4meh Hasn't released much which is probably why you haven't heard of him. He's in 4PF, Lil Baby's label, like I mentioned which is how I discovered him. I'm exploring the entirety of 4PF lol
@Scre4meh Thank you! :)