Lil Mosey - Problem Solvin
Jul 17, 2021
START A PROBLEM, YEAH, HE AIN'T EVEN KNOW, BUT YEAH, WE GOT HIM, YEAH
Lil Mosey drops 'Problem Solvin', his first single after taking a small break, being an extremely atmospheric single that's filled with good vibes. Lil Mosey's vocals are bright and show a mix of his rapping and melodic side, being a beautiful combination as it just leads to a fun vocal performance from Lil Mosey who sounds so happy and like he's having the time of his life. The production from Royce David is really good like usual as the instrumental is super unique, being created using unusual pads which are slightly wavy while the drums are absolutely perfect, hitting perfectly at all the right moments, with the drum choices being spectacular because of how satisfying they sound along with the instrumental. The lyrics aren't deep like his last two tracks, 'Try Me' and 'How I Been', instead being much more playful as Lil Mosey shifts his focus back on the flows and melodies which ends up creating one of the catchiest choruses this year. Lil Mosey just said in an interview/reaction video to 'Problem Solvin' that he's made 'Universal' plenty of times so far, about three times, telling viewers that he's got more than 1000 songs in the vault as all he's been doing since CTM is been making music and working, but that he has no idea when 'Universal' is going to drop and that he's going to continue dropping single for now which kind of hurts to hear because we've been waiting for years now for his upcoming project. I'm so happy to see Lil Mosey back and with a bang as this song is a perfect summer banger that's just lifted my mood and hopefully will make you happy too, with the music video just being so scenic as the background is stunning!! Overall, 'Problem Solvin' shows Lil Mosey returning to his roots with the vibey nature of the track, giving off gorgeous, major 'Northsbest' vibes, continuing Lil Mosey's hit streak so far this year as he changes styles with ease and excellently like he's been doing on all his singles in 2021.
Jul 17, 2021
You just put me onto this, I had no idea this came out. Its nice, I fw it. I hope his next album is up to par
Jul 18, 2021
@edukoy Glad I helped you discover this song and notify that it had dropped!! Glad you enjoyed it too, means a lot to me!! Same, hoping his next album is his best!! :)