Gunna - DS4EVER
Jan 7, 2022
'DS4EVER', Gunna's fourth installment in the Drip Season mixtape series is great, expanding the world of Gunna's music as he's made everything from bangers to love songs on this, in contrast to his atmospheric previous project. As Gunna would say, he's 'Pushin P' throughout the project, trying as much as he can, working with new artists and producers, never lacking on the creativity to come up with a really cool mixtape that's doesn't get stale even for a second. Would consider this the opposite of 'Wunna' as this time around, Gunna doesn't seem to trap himself in the pretty world he built for himself, getting out of his comfort zone to explore the world and meet new people, adding their influences here and there but staying true to his philosophy of making the listener feel good. 'DS4EVER' proves that Gunna may have not hit his peak with 'Wunna' as if he could incorporate some of the trap sub-genres that he took a trip to on this mixtape into another atmospheric album that's creative, he may actually surpass trap-classic, 'Wunna'.

(FULL REVIEW THIS WEEKND)

Jan 7, 2022
Great thoughts, I totally agree!
Jan 7, 2022
@FruitParfait Thank you so much, glad you agree!! :)
Jan 7, 2022
Huge W cry exited for the review
Do you think this album was better than young thug's releases last year? I think it easily was but I wanna hear your take
Jan 7, 2022
I wasn't huge on this album but that last track was beautiful
Jan 8, 2022
@rapscorer321 Thank you, review soon!! 100% better than Young Thug's releases last year, especially Punk which is surprising cause this is more of a mixtape and Punk was more of an album, and beating an album with a mixtape is tough!! :)
Jan 8, 2022
@beetlebat Got the Punk vibe to it, such a pretty song!! :)
Jan 8, 2022
Damn not liking livin wild is an L. That sample is gold Cry.
Jan 12, 2022
I still have my cautiousness because unless its space cadet Gunna is just boring.
Jan 12, 2022
Looking forward to the full review, I really wasn't a fan of it so I'm interested to see what you got out of this release.
Jan 18, 2022
Listen and didn't like it that much shocker.