Porter Robinson - Nurture
Nov 16, 2020
Pre-Review Thoughts:

I am cautiously optimistic for this album. All the singles released thus far have been absolutely fantastic. Though I still do have my own personal concerns about this album and if I won't enjoy near to the degree as I have previous projects by Porter such as 'Worlds' or 'Virtual Self.' If I like the singles you might be asking why?

Simply because a lot of the singles released so far have been pretty one-trick. I love all the messages they convey and melodies they present, but you can get more or less the same takeaway from all the songs, just with a new coat of paint each time. I just worry the album will lose it's luster if it is 10 plus tracks with such similar tracks.
Nov 17, 2020
I am very un-cautiously optimistic for this project. I'm way too excited, it's probably unhealthy. I would honestly be happy with 40 minutes of songs that have similar qualities as the singles, although it may get a bit old, I'm not too sure honestly. Either way I'm just worried I'm gonna be disappointed if it's not perfect, seeing as Porter is my favorite artist of all time and it's probably not even close