JACKBOYS & Travis Scott - JACKBOYS
Oct 24, 2020
This is by far the weakest project travis ever pulled.

A trashy remix, no cohesion on the tracklist, a bland ass intro, no huge song here neither....

While HIGHEST IN THE ROOM was a decent track for me, it confuses me that Travis thought it would be cool to bring Rosalía to this track, she's a creative vocalist with a beatiful voice and a dope flow but she does not fit on a psychedelic trap cut like this, and Gang Gang was boring as hell too.

OUT WEST comes off as the groovier and funnier cut on this album, Thigga and La Flame teamed up for a hard hitting trap hit, that while not being amazing, it felt like it considering the rest of the tracklist.

HAD ENOUGH and WHAT TO DO were two tracks that while not being bad are forgettable as fuck, and i never even cared for those. On the other hand we do have GATTI, which honestly mixes my feelings...i honestly feel like the mixing on this tracklist is quite bad, and it just feels so unreal and weird overall, and Travis' verse was pretty middle of the road here.

Yeah, i get thta Trav just wanted to experiment a bit here while adding on his trainees from Cactus Jack on a small tape, but honestly this turned out to be ass, and only made my expectations lower on some of this artists.
Comments