Kids See Ghosts - KIDS SEE GHOSTS
May 21, 2018 (updated Jun 11, 2018)
update 6/11

Legit shocked that Kanye is coming out with all these albums on time. Even if you hate on the self imposed deadlines, I can't believe he is sticking with it.

Well GD I wasn't expecting this. Pusha taking a victory lap after Daytona. Kanye's production on point, three Fridays in a row. I was curious how much/if we would actually hear Kanye rapping on this thing, but all of Kanye's versus seem sharp as a knife thankfully.

Gotta mention Kanye's production again. I mean, we have 21 songs in 3 weeks and really none of the songs are flops in terms of production. The man uses killer samples and makes killer beats.

Kanye's bars on Reborn are SO good. Every once in a while Kanye feels the need to show us what he is capable in terms of flow and lyrical content. Reborn is as good as it gets, you can feel the emotion in those lines. He also really brings it on Fire & 4th Dimension.

Wow, is this thing really the best of the 3? Sounding like it!

Herzog & de Meuron (you learn something new everyday)
Jun 1, 2018
L
Jun 8, 2018
Stfu Yehia lol
Jun 10, 2018
BUMP UP THE SCORE. CDQ version is a +10 to the livestream for sure.
Jun 10, 2018
You've got 2/3 of the featured reviews. Pretty dope lol.
Jun 10, 2018
@inu5za - I believe my starting score was a 77 so I have given it a bit of a bump already. :-0
Jun 10, 2018
@Space Vacation I saw that! Pretty crazy... I'm not so sure my stream of consciousness reviews deserve such attention, but I'll take it.
Jul 4, 2018
3 albums? ye, kids see ghosts and?
MySoftBulletin