Lady Gaga - Born This Way
Nov 7, 2018 (updated Nov 8, 2018)
The motorcycle lady is the best lady, obviously. Like The Fame did, this song had unforgettable tracks for me, as well.

'Marry The Night' and 'Born This Way,' with the former being a little underrated, are both good tracks. 'Born This Way' is the perfect self-acceptance anthem. 'Government Hooker' is a decent track, if a little forgettable for me. 'Judas' and 'Americano' are good tracks to me.

The next 4 tracks, 'Hair,' 'Scheiße,' 'Bloody Mary,' and 'Bad Kids' are all good tracks to me. 'Bloody Mary' is personally my favorite of the 4, and one of my favorites among st the entire album.

'Highway Unicorn (Road To Love),' 'Heavy Metal Lover,' and 'Electric Chapel' are the examples of tracks that I find a bit forgettable. I like 'Electric Chapel' but I still don't remember it too much.

'You And I' and 'Edge Of Glory' are great. Perfect two tracks to close the album on.

Essential Tracks: Born This Way, Judas, Americano, Hair, Scheiße, Bloody Mary, You And I, Edge Of Glory
Least Essential Tracks: Government Hooker, Highway Unicorn (Road To Love), Heavy Metal Lover
Comments