HAIM - Women in Music Pt. III
Jun 26, 2020
The first time I listened to this album in full was about six hours after release due to me having a morning shift at the pool I work at. As background noise while cleaning the deck, making sure everything was organized, and basically focusing on anything but the music, I thought it sounded pretty peaceful, and overall had a pretty positive experience with it. Good vocal performances, very clean instrumental work and production... I was having a good time. When I got home, I decided to listen to this album again, this time more focused on the music...

...and that's when I realized how fucking boring this really is at it's core. If an album is more enjoyable as background music than it is when you're actually investing in listening to it on your own time, it's kind of a failure. Women In Music Pt III has some decent tracks, but I think it falls flat in original ideas and overall being kind of a slog through most of it's runtime. Can't say I enjoyed this as much as I was hoping to. :/
Jun 26, 2020
The first time I listened to this album in full was about six hours after release due to me having a morning shift at the pool I work at. As background noise while cleaning the deck, making sure everything was organized, and basically focusing on anything but the music, I thought it sounded pretty hype, and overall had a pretty positive experience with it. Good flows, very clean beats and production... I was having a good time. When I got home, I decided to listen to this album again, this time more focused on the music...

...and that's when I realized how fucking boring this really is at it's core. If an album is more enjoyable as background music than it is when you're actually investing in listening to it on your own time, it's kind of a failure. Culture 3 has some decent tracks, but I think it falls flat in original ideas and overall being kind of a slog through most of it's runtime. Can't say I enjoyed this as much as I was hoping to. :/
Jun 26, 2020
@Kengoji white migos bottom text
N0stalgia
Tielur
Pop Smoke - Shoot for the Stars, Aim for the Moon
Pop Smoke
Shoot for the Stars, Aim for the Moon
Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure?
Jessie Ware