Gunna - WUNNA
OMG IS THIS GUNNA'S KID A IS THIS HIS TO PIMP A BUTTERFLY GUYS IS THIS HIS IGOR OMG IS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS THIS JEFFERY, OMG THIS IS JUST KID A BUT GUNNA, THIS HAS TO BE MADVILLAINY FOR GUNNA, BUT DID YOU SEE THAT COVER FUNNY OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG IS GUNNA PLAYBOI CARTI IN 2020. boom my review said everything all the other ones don't matter.

Gunna isn't my favorite rapper at all, to be honest he's been consistently ass for two years, but slowly for some insane reason I've gotten used to it and I feel like he has been getting better. NOW WARNING WARNING this is coming from a guy who liked Nav's album take caution. But just saying this album even with it's like 20 tracks is fun as hell and yes it has some filler but it's still an improvement. At least this time I can hear him and he isn't getting carried. Songs are short, quick, some nice production other than that one song ROCKSTAR BIKERS AND CHAINS that shit ass, vocals aren't really repetitive even with the 50 minute run time. Lyrics are bland and boring but fuck it this is fun.

AGAIN INCOMING OPINION COMING FROM THE GUY WHO GAVE THE NEW FUTURE ALBUM A LOW SCORE, of course I'm expecting this to get a score of 40-60 prolly, but I for once actually liked Gunna in Gunna's own song. Good job Gun boy, now don't drop a DELUXE version in two days or I will write a 5 paragraph rant complaining. Tbh I hope people don't just hate on it cause Gunna ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ got bad review by my favorite Anthony Fantano, see people in his comments saying give it a not good. Hope I'm not alone.

Favorite Songs: DOLLAZ ON MY HEAD, SKYBOX, TOP FLOOR, NASTY GIRL/ON CAMERA
Least Favorite: ROCKSTAR BIKERS AND CHAINS
Dollaz on My Head is gonna bang in the car tomorrow