AOTY 2019
Dorian Electra - Flamboyant
Nov 19, 2019
Salutations, hip-hop fans and normal people, and welcome to the second review of: "Diego did a Hottie"! Today is a great day. My internet is working again, TWICE just released "&TWICE", and I already gave a low rating to the punching bag album of the week. What is there left for me? THIS.

Dorian Electra's debut album "Flamboyant" is the album your girlfriend tells you to not worry about, but when you turn around for two seconds, she turns herself into a robot to make her voice naturally auto-tuned. "Press F"? More like "Press D", of "DISASTER". Bubblegum bass music is what outsiders believe k-pop sounds like, and what I hope it never turns to be a thing. This is the result of contemporary adaptations of electronic music. We don't bop at the club anymore, we snort our dead soul and say it's aesthetic. That's how I feel about this LP. Songs like "Musical Genius" could have been produced by a cat walking on a studio table, and "Man To Man" has been released by pretty much every living male soloist alive at this point.

Just get high and call this art. That's what people do with GFOTY to call its music good anyways.
Nov 19, 2019
dumb kpop fan kpop is bad and so is this review i am kanye fanforever and stay away from kpop and i will cntinute to stay wawy from hidious kpop
Nov 19, 2019
@oh i gave kendrick 4 billion/100 pls go understand what he meant with "i love mondays" b4 trying 2 bash his masterpieace!!!1!111!!!!
Space Vacation