Kesha - High Road
Jan 31, 2020
Which rational human being would ass "Tonight" as the first track? That's like looking for a restaurant and having Amy's Baking Company at the top of the list.

As always, I sadly have to announce... This is my first Kesha album. USA's "single culture" would constantly damage my experience with western artists, and even while bopping to "TiK ToK", it really wasn't enough for me to wonder what ELSE was there to listen to. After the recent events with her old producer, though, I'm very sure this album is something worth looking over.

Kesha's "High Road", aside from the aesthetically pleasing album cover, is definitely one of 2020's most intriguing releases so far. While it is being discussed how Kesha chose to englobe her past and current self, I... Don't see much difference from her common style. While the title track and "Shadow" shines the album's most truthful messages, "Honey" and "Raising Hell" are the poisoned apples of this big tree. As an artist, Kesha won't hesitate to evolve further on her composing style - But as a pop singer, it definitely was expected... A bit more. No matter how much time you keep a cake inside an oven, it'll only rise with the right ingredients.

And as a side comment, "Kinky" would have been a great single - if it was a bit more freaky.
dumbmoonlight's Tags
Feb 11, 2020
Kesha would be the rational person that put tonight first
Feb 12, 2020
@Stormegeddon I wanna near none of that from someone who gave that one trap rap album a 6/10.
Feb 16, 2020
lol what can I say? That trap album wasn't the worst. I was in a generous mood that day.

Also she is the one that said she wanted to start the album off with that song. Just check her notes in the iTunes description of the album. She talks about some of her songs on the album.
Feb 16, 2020
@Stormegeddon Oh, Gosh... Gotta have a real talk with her. :'(
Mar 29, 2020
go listen to rainbow right now
oh