Logic - Celebration
6d ago (updated 5d ago)
So guys, we did it. We’ve reached 500 followers. On a serious note though, thank you! It still blows my mind how many people that is.

Before I start, I would like to take this opportunity to shout out some reviewers that are severely underrated. If you haven’t followed them, you’re simply missing out! Go drop them a follow!

@Cry: Cry is filled with potential. The reviews are in rich detail, plus his positivity throughout makes the read extra enjoyable.

@realrealweasel: Other than constantly supporting my reviews (thank youuu), Weasel is also a wonderful reviewer, with a great sense of humor.

@Allofasudden: Sudden is a great writer, able to convey much content in concise wordings. His take on Japanese music is also really unique, and I especially liked his Lianne La Havas review.

@SMTCubes: Along with Cry, Cubes is another young writer with great potential, with a great music taste. Also, very friendly and kind as well.

@wainotwhy: He seldom does detailed reviews because he is very lazy, but when he does, you fucking bet it’s good. He is the go-to guy to ask for oriental music recommendations. Also, top lad, plus a huge simp. But still, top guy.

@tokq: Shamelessly only does K-Pop reviews. That in itself deserves a follow. On a serious note though, her reviews are not only about K-Pop, and besides that, the reviews are a joy to go through due to the comedic value.

@Jamobo: Jamobo is a reviewer I really look up to. Their reviews are very researched, and they provide valuable content that is filled with their personal take.

This website can be toxic at times, but it does not, and I REPEAT, DOES NOT, take away the good that is forever present. And, in most parts, the good of the website is contributed by a lot of people, and it's been a blast being a part of it. So, by celebrating this HUGE milestone, I would like to say thank you to, a lot of people.

Well, first and especially foremost, @TomBejoy, @MattsReviews, @Noz, @Phillip, @Cry, @redbded, @Basic_Garci, @Pickle, @Scre4meh, @fucktobeymaguire, @SakuraFroster, @Rater, @nberays and @ParthanyJobtano are all wonderful people, you all have been great friends on and off the site!

I would like to show my utmost gratitude to @wainotwhy, @tokq and @Metrik_System for feeding into the K-Pop hoe side of me by reading your reviews and having conversations about K-Pop stuff, it's been a pleasure knowing you lot!

I want to say a HUGE thank you @Realrealweasel, @Rater, @DoubleZ, @Chode, @Maqtheus, @EnigmaticSnob, @MrMercury7 and @spicyb (and often @spicysingles) for always supporting my reviews. You all have been lovely people, and I love your reviews a lot! If I had to specify the reasons, this might be the longest review in the history of the site.

@AndreManfre93, @JacksonLerner, @Tristan, @CLJesse, @Inglume, @DoubleZ and @pizzagrande were the first couple followers of this account, and I truly appreciate you all for following this measly user with just several ratings and mostly shitposts to his name. You all showed me the standards of music reviewing, and heavily inspired me to continue improving on my writing, and I hope I can reach your level of literature and music-listening one day.

I apologize if I missed out on any users, but please do know that I'm forever grateful, and I will try my best to return the favor. Hope there’s more milestones to come. But until then, thank you for reading, and have a great day.

AH RIGHT ABOUT THE SONG, YEAH of course it's good.
500 followers review when... oh
Epic review on Logic's album. Thanks for the shoutout and congrats on the 500 follows!! Best of luck in the future and I look forward to reading the rest of your reviews.
LET’S GOOO! THANKS FOR CHOOSING THIS SONG ITS ME THE REAL LOGIC CONGRATS ON 500 IM BIRACIAL WHO CAN RELATE WOOOOOOO
Thank You!
Tysm and CONGRATS!!
lets fuckin go bro congrats on the big 500 elizabeth
POG CONGRATS
big up shordy elizabeth king of aoty
also thanks for mentioning me first this is why you are the donkey kong to me the diddy kong
wholesome weeb eli
@TomBejoy he is funky kong, stoopid
Holy crap Eli. Thank you for the shoutout and congrats on reaching 500 followers!
@eliiscool5 THANK YOU FOR SHOUTING ME OUT FIRST AND TWO TIMES! CONGRAGULATIONS ON 500 FOLLOWERS! MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW AND YOU MADE ME HAPPY!
A huge congratulations for the 500! It's a big step and you did it very quickly, always offering a serious job, you deserve it very much! Simply bravo, stay as you are, you keep improving! Thank you for these mentions, it makes me very happy, it touches me deeply, I am happy to have been able to help you!
hey @Cry advance happy birthday
also huge W for the shoutout to my kids @Cry @SMTCubes they are better than us. And the other, go you!
@Cry happy birthday BOY
@ParthanyJobtano Thank you so much!!
@TomBejoy Thank you so much too!! :)
I seem to have distracted everyone from the point of this review so sorry @eliiscool5! Everyone remember to congratulate and thank @eliiscool5 for his excellent reviews! You can wish me a happy birthday tomorrow! :)
@Cry Nah nah nah, the point of the review was to thank everyone that's helped me along the way. This is about everyone, not me. Don't you worry haha, and advance happy birthday young king!
Ayo congrats,cya at my 500 followers celebration :)
🎉🎉🎉
@eliiscool5 thank you so much for the double shoutout eli, you're so kind! and again, congratulations on the 500!
@Cry happy birthday to you too!
YOOOOOO THANK YOU!!
And congrats, 500 is a ton. that’s awesome, and you’ll only go up from here
Yoooooo congrats on 500 and ty for the shoutout!
Congrats on 500 followers, it's well deserved! Thanks for the shoutout too!
@eliiscool5 Thank you so much!!
@Rater Thank you so much too! :)
ayyyy thank you man :) you're a really cool guy
congrats dude u deserve it
@Cry happy birthday!
This review is a core memory
Awww happy B-Day Cry!🥳
Congrats on the 500 🥳Also thanks so much for including me man, getting a mention by a huge user like you is amazing
btw I'm a he just wanna inform
@pizzagrande Thank you so much!! :)
@Metrik_System Thank you so much too!! :)
@Allofasudden I'll change it now
CONGRATULATIONS <3 :D COOL FUMKY KONG
!!!! happy birthday, cry!! why not tell ya here, boost the comments on eli’s review lol
@Basic_Garci lol true, let's boost the comments! Thank you so much!! :)
Congratulations on 500 followers, well deserved. Thanks for the mention also
Lucid
Kali Uchis - Sin Miedo (del Amor y Otros Demonios) ∞
Kali Uchis
Sin Miedo (del Amor y Otros Demonios) ∞
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - K.G.
K.G.