Brockhampton - 1998 TRUMAN
Jul 19, 2018
Attempting to have Joba rap in place of Ameer is really just sad. The only grit this band had left is gone. And trying to turn this into and indie pop song in the last minute or so was the most awkward and out of place thing ever, really destroys the vibe of this song.

RIP BROCKHAMPTON
Jul 19, 2018
Not gonna lie I really fw Joba's rapping for some reason but I can get how the last part of the track is awkward. Kinda like if they just stuck Jesus at the end of Gummy. I like both of the parts individually but together it doesn't make too much sense.
Jul 19, 2018
Joba's rapping isn't bad, but he's rapping where Ameer would usually have a verse, and I don't think it works out for the better.
Jul 20, 2018
that’s because artistic grit manifests by way of sexual misconduct
Jul 20, 2018
and?
Jul 21, 2018
Much prefer Joba's hyperactive (even if a little cringe) rapping to Ameer using his same fucking flow for the 80th time.
Jul 26, 2018
Not the best Brockhampton track by any means but certainly nothing to do with the absence of Ameer's bland ass verses for me.
Jul 26, 2018
^^^^
Jul 27, 2018
Audiohype, i agree that he could be bland, however i really liked his rapping voice. the elimination of the only deep voice (nobody say Matt Champion has a deep voice) makes the group sound kinda... eh. maybe that sounds stupid, but it’s something that kept me listening.