Marshmello - Alone
trying to give EDM a genuine shot, this is the first track that has really stuck with me. anyone have good recommendations? I've definitely put out my fair share of hate towards the genre, but I think its changing for the better as the audience gets bigger and bigger.
Also, I kinda forgot about this for some reason, but I actually went to a Marshmello show two years ago. It was pretty fun, and yes I was sober so that REALLY means something.
Show Me A Sign by Modestep is one of my favorite edm tracks
Feb 16, 2019
From my perspective this "genre" is, at best, mediocre Pop dressed up with spendy electronic gadgets and played by barely out of their teens bourgeois males (#FWMP) ad nauseum. My advice to you (not that you're aksin) young squire would be to return to your intuitive & original opinion as your (previous) dislike of this "genre" was spot the fuck on. Trends come and go as a consequence of aging resulting in a perpetual maturation. It's undeniable in its inevitability.
Feb 16, 2019
However, a LIVE EDM performance is crazy hella entertaining sober or otherwise. Stick to live shows. As to sobriety... Up to you, Babaloo! Cheers, bruv.
Feb 17, 2019
Boss Mode - Knife Party
Years of War by Porter Robinson

actually, you know what? Listen to his album Worlds. I wanna know your thoughts
Feb 20, 2019
Years of War ain't bad man, nice. will check out more!
Feb 20, 2019
That Modestep definitely goes in too
Feb 24, 2019
Noooooooice
Mar 2, 2019
Worlds is a solid album, I'd also go with Madeon's Adventure album, and Haywyre's Two Fold, Parts 1 & 2.
Mar 2, 2019
@cosmilk came here to post that, beat me to it :). Other than that you can also check out: mura masa - mura masa, kasbo - places we don't know, quiet bison - trials and tribulations (very small artist), porter robinson&madeon - shelter live (got a donwload link for that one, it's not officialy released but it leaked)
Mar 4, 2019
Jet Set Radio soundtrack. Legit it's amazing. Also Blank Banshee is pretty cool.
ItsJustArcherr