Logic - Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
May 12, 2019
Logic used to just make trash. His music was not good or even close to good, but he never said any obscenely whack shit nor did he try to be anything more than a rapper. Now he's fucking writing books and damn near preaching everything he says. Fuck off man. You were never the first rapper to speak on mental health, you were the first one to have a charting song about it (it was a pop song anyway, with 2 other big names featured to boost the popularity). You aren't an author, you're a "rapper" with a book. You have no substance, no style, and no real skill. You are biracial and won't shut up about it, bold move for saying "The N Word" which I really don't see as anything more than a gimmick for streams. Fuck it, you deserved to have your wife leave you bro. Shut the fuck up every once in a while.
As for the features on this album, how uninspired could you get? Eminem, the lord of edgy white kids just like you Logic. YBN Cordae, a boring rapper that was only popular due to his difference from YBN Nahmir, takes a How Do You Do Fellow Kids type spot. Including G Eazy is self parody. Gucci Mane and Wiz Khalifa spit on anything for a check, neither of whom have put out a good project in at least 6 years. Will Smith and My Dad... you're a joke.
I wrote in second person for much of this review because I want this to be personal. Logic, I know you will probably never see this, but you make absolute shit for music. You cannot write, rap, sing, produce, or even pretend to do anything previously mentioned. The track titles alone are worse than a gut full of pancreatic cancer.
May 12, 2019
jesus christ i hated this album too but that was some wicked shit
May 13, 2019
nothing but fire you just typed there

I cannot for the life of me differentiate YBN Cordae, Nahmir or Melly. Are they all just the same person
May 13, 2019
Logic deserved every word of this and more.
May 13, 2019
Bro came at his ex wife 😭
May 14, 2019
you really came at him πŸ’€πŸ’€
May 14, 2019
He came on both of em 😩🌊🌊
Stunna boy get ‘em
May 15, 2019
Too far for no reason. Leave it at the music.
May 15, 2019
Can you chill. It's just music
I agree with them ^^
May 15, 2019
Really. Because This will affect Logic's career sooooo much. An edgy, shock value review for an edgy, shock value rapper. Seriously, take a fucking joke.
May 15, 2019
I don't see the "lol jk" anywhere
May 16, 2019
Now that's a pure anger...
May 16, 2019
I didn’t like this thing either but man even going as far as to say Logic has no talent and cannot rap takes nothing but courage and wickedness to say jeezus.
Who hurt you? Geez guy. You need a hug,
May 17, 2019
Logic has no talent and Cannot rap
Quite the hot take.

As someone who absolutely despised this album, I still believe Logic is a talented rapper. I mean, technically, his verse on Homicide and some of the other tracks are smooth as hell. The problem lies in what he's rapping about, and how ironic and inconsistent it is.
May 17, 2019
Fantano just validated me,,,, What Now Logic Fans?
May 17, 2019
"uh uh fuck you pos, your worthless and you cant rap as fast logic"
May 17, 2019
Florida man kills rapper with words
May 18, 2019
LMAO
May 20, 2019
go for the touchdown
Jun 3, 2019
This review is so cold you could put it in an icebox
Jun 3, 2019
Damn, I only just saw this review now. While I actually like Under Pressure, you didn't go too far at all imo. Logic's superiority stance when it comes to "woke" issues is more toxic than what this review can get to easily. I like Cordae, but he's way too over-hyped. Nothing special about him personally, just someone there to bridge the gap between old heads and the younger generation.
Jun 4, 2019
Dope review, dno why brads blasting it on twitter
Jun 28, 2019
[hidden]
Aug 3, 2019
Logic has gone too far. Nothing said will break through to him, he has completely lost himself to bat shit insanity and overwhelming positivity in the most negative way you could imagine. I don't think he can be saved, but God I hope he can be. He needs help.
Jan 25, 2020
i just read this review for the first time

jesus fuckin christ dude the wife comment had me in tears LMFAO
Mar 16, 2020
This is still the most fucking brutal thing ever typed
Apr 26, 2020
I’m not a logic “fan”. I like his first two albums and that’s about it. But there’s two points I have to mention:
1. I’m pretty sure if he wrote a book by himself he’s an author. You don’t have to write 12 books to be considered an author.

2. He isn’t an edgy rapper. HIs music’s been pretty inoffensive his whole career. Don’t know where you got that from.