Logic - Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
May 12, 2019
Logic used to just make trash. His music was not good or even close to good, but he never said any obscenely whack shit nor did he try to be anything more than a rapper. Now he's fucking writing books and damn near preaching everything he says. Fuck off man. You were never the first rapper to speak on mental health, you were the first one to have a charting song about it (it was a pop song anyway, with 2 other big names featured to boost the popularity). You aren't an author, you're a "rapper" with a book. You have no substance, no style, and no real skill. You are biracial and won't shut up about it, bold move for saying "The N Word" which I really don't see as anything more than a gimmick for streams. Fuck it, you deserved to have your wife leave you bro. Shut the fuck up every once in a while.
As for the features on this album, how uninspired could you get? Eminem, the lord of edgy white kids just like you Logic. YBN Cordae, a boring rapper that was only popular due to his difference from YBN Nahmir, takes a How Do You Do Fellow Kids type spot. Including G Eazy is self parody. Gucci Mane and Wiz Khalifa spit on anything for a check, neither of whom have put out a good project in at least 6 years. Will Smith and My Dad... you're a joke.
I wrote in second person for much of this review because I want this to be personal. Logic, I know you will probably never see this, but you make absolute shit for music. You cannot write, rap, sing, produce, or even pretend to do anything previously mentioned. The track titles alone are worse than a gut full of pancreatic cancer.
May 12, 2019
jesus christ i hated this album too but that was some wicked shit
May 13, 2019
nothing but fire you just typed there

I cannot for the life of me differentiate YBN Cordae, Nahmir or Melly. Are they all just the same person
May 13, 2019
Logic deserved every word of this and more.
May 13, 2019
Bro came at his ex wife 😭
May 14, 2019
you really came at him πŸ’€πŸ’€
May 14, 2019
He came on both of em 😩🌊🌊
Stunna boy get ‘em
May 15, 2019
Too far for no reason. Leave it at the music.
May 15, 2019
Can you chill. It's just music
I agree with them ^^
May 15, 2019
Really. Because This will affect Logic's career sooooo much. An edgy, shock value review for an edgy, shock value rapper. Seriously, take a fucking joke.
May 15, 2019
I don't see the "lol jk" anywhere
May 16, 2019
Now that's a pure anger...
I didn’t like this thing either but man even going as far as to say Logic has no talent and cannot rap takes nothing but courage and wickedness to say jeezus.
Who hurt you? Geez guy. You need a hug,
Logic has no talent and Cannot rap
Quite the hot take.

As someone who absolutely despised this album, I still believe Logic is a talented rapper. I mean, technically, his verse on Homicide and some of the other tracks are smooth as hell. The problem lies in what he's rapping about, and how ironic and inconsistent it is.
Fantano just validated me,,,, What Now Logic Fans?
"uh uh fuck you pos, your worthless and you cant rap as fast logic"
Florida man kills rapper with words
LMAO