Clairo - Bags
May 24, 2019
This industry plant deserves nothing. Handed her success due to the position of her dad.
May 25, 2019
That doesn't necessarily mean her music is bad, though this song almost made me fall asleep
May 25, 2019
i agree. but clairo’s whole schtick is ripping off smaller bandcamp artists with the bedroom pop sound and weird indie girl image, and she’s going on big tours not because of her skill but because of her connections.
May 25, 2019
First time into the mainstream industry huh?
May 28, 2019
^ goodbye :)

Also, idk if you wanted anymore of a response from me, but yeah I agree with your point. The only other song I've listened to by her was Throwaway, which I actually really liked, but trust me my taste is pure garbage lol. Bags tho, personally I found it to be real- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
May 29, 2019
Btw she said "There are so many overvalued artists in the world, but you consider it your duty to poison a teenager. here you can only conclude that you are brainless. Dear fan of black dicks, you need to go fuck and no smiles will save you also lykke li any song>your life"
May 29, 2019
I just gave a Lykke Li album a 40, so that's probably aimed at me. Yay!!!! I swear, some review comments are just a shitshow. I guess I'm partly responsible for this tho lol.
lemuriams