Zack Fox & Kenny Beats - Jesus Is The One (I Got Depression)
Free Palestine, free Tay-K mostly Palestine tho
I'ma avoid my taxes, then I'ma get arrested
'Cause I got depression
I'ma take a break from this website to work on myself and my wellbeing
'Cause I got depression

It's fun but this website has gone from a music reviewing platform to social media that talks about music.
All social media is bad for mental health, and this one in particular has significantly diminished my enjoyment of music. After that Bradtaste bullshit went down I've been struggling to find reasons to stay on this website. Not fun when I never started drama, but was brought into it by an outer force on twitter. I don't mean to start any more problems nor do I wish harm onto anybody, but Brad really killed the fun of AOTY for me. I loved that this site was mostly drama free, but after that insane meltdown, logging on to AOTY became more of a habit than an escape.
I'll be back. Maybe a couple weeks, maybe a month idk. Just know I'll be here when that new Danny Brown album drops.
Jul 15, 2019
Much love bro take your time
Jul 15, 2019
I understand how you feel. I've been on this site for almost a year and I've noticed some dramatic changes with the community. Though I do think it's great to interact more with this active little community, I've also noticed the drama bullshit that's been going on. Part of the reason I stayed on this site is because I could escape all the drama of social media and talk to friendly people here.
Jul 15, 2019
Anyways, don't worry about the site. Just take your time and focus on your well-being! That's way more important and valuable than worrying about all the shit that's happening on AOTY. Thank you for the reviews and discussions man, I hope you get better! <3
Jul 15, 2019
I completely agree. I could go ranting on and on about Brad, but everyone at this point knows my views on him. I hope everything gets better for you in its own time. No pressure to suddenly go back if you don't feel like.
Jul 15, 2019
Also, congrats on 900 followers when you inevitably reach it. It's all deserved. You've been one of my favourites here.
Jul 15, 2019
(thebibleparttwo speaking, not thomas) take your time with any break you need, but you’ll be misses regardless man
Jul 16, 2019
:( see ya man, hope to find you back soon, but take your time.
Jul 16, 2019
brad taste in music singlehandedly ruined this website and flooded it with a bunch of 15 year old emo kids. this site was better when shaz was threatening me over travis scott albums
Jul 16, 2019
to the first person I have followed on AOTY, I really hope you feel better soon.

From, Jack (okcomputer12127)
Jul 16, 2019
I can relate too, having this website just devour me
Jul 16, 2019
Yeah I feel this one, you take care of yourself. We'll all be hear when you come back, and if you chose not to, then thanks for all the hilarious and informative reviews :)
Jul 17, 2019
I’ve only been on here a year, but even I agree that it’s not the same as it used to be. I’ve always found it cathartic to write down my thoughts after discovering and listening to new music, but all the drama going on between users and the bot spamming made me distance myself from it more and more. That said, I don’t agree with shifting the whole blame onto Brad, but I understand why you’d wanna take a break. Thanks for the laughs, hope you come back soon
Jul 21, 2019
I've been on and off but mostly off for a bit, what happened with brad and exception ?
Jul 21, 2019
@papadave in short Brad called exception out on Twitter for his review of Logic's COADM. Now, think of what you want about that review. Harsh? Maybe, but either way trying to attack someone to larger audience of people just because you were hurt by someone's review is childish. Additionally, Brad has also gone on to pretty much lie about exception in his bio, trying to blame him for the site getting worse. I've had my own issues with Brad and is still having to deal with them issues, so I can...
Jul 21, 2019
comfortably say that Brad is horrible parasite. A manipulative cunt, but obviously feel free to your own interpretation.
Aug 3, 2019
Godspeed, Exception. Take your time.
Aug 5, 2019
Huh. Wondered where you went. Keeping "front page" users at a distance helps maintain sanity.

This site has become so self-referential with seemingly no outside intervention (besides an influx of B-boy's doodoo followers). Just a nicely painted, poorly maintained digital playground. Even the redditheads have more integrity...

#FreeTay-k
#HackTheKardashians
#4DayWorkWeeks
#HackAOTY.com
Aug 5, 2019
And if I had 1 suggestion for an improvement, it would be Lil Uzi discussion board
thebibleparttwo