Megan Thee Stallion, Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign - Hot Girl Summer
Aug 13, 2019
Nicki Minaj is doing a lot to remain in the spotlight. Queen was not that great, Megatron was bad, and other women are making significantly more noise than her, something that didn't happen too often back when she blew up in 2011. I am not one to accuse of things but it seems like Nicki is scared of being "surpassed" but in terms of success, Cardi B did that. This song isn't bad but it isn't anything special.
Aug 13, 2019
Agreed, but I think the more important topic of discussion is that Megan reclaimed the concept from the sloppy white girls and gays. Sort of..
Aug 13, 2019
Idk what I can say about Megan. She is a good rapper but has very little substance other than the topic of fucking and sucking dick, so I'm not surprised she bit the concept from another group of people.
Aug 13, 2019
Ngl, I totally read that as "She is a good rapper but has very little substance on the topic of fucking and sucking dick" at first. Like damn, y'all must like it freaky over there.
Aug 13, 2019
But even Megan has more relevance than Nicki at this point, despite her rapping abilities (let's not forget the verse that propelled Nicki to stardom... I will defend Pink Friday lyricism as diverse, however). It's always despite the other girls rapping abilities... Nicki is a beached whale hoping some low-brow feature will push her back into the water. Sis gotta squirm.
Aug 13, 2019
It is a fact that Nicki is a good rapper. you are right about that.
Aug 13, 2019
@exception I am so glad you are back from your break. I missed you so much.
no i missed YOU so much @okcomputer12127