JPEGMAFIA - All My Heroes Are Cornballs
Sep 13, 2019
i’m going to put the same amount of effort into this review as Peggy put into this album. While the whole atmosphere of it, along with most of the production, is pretty good, everything sounds unfinished and sloppy. I always understand why artists want to change things up and pursue different sounds, but this is not for me. Despite it not really being my thing, I can see JPEGMAFIA’s progression and All My Heroes Are Cornballs still gives me very high hopes for his future releases.

fav tracks: Jesus Forgive Me, I Am A Thot, PRONE! (standout)
Sep 13, 2019
its a post trap album its supposed to sound " unfinished and sloppy"
Sep 13, 2019
post trap... we're really saying shit like this now?
Sep 13, 2019
I think whoever tagged this as "reddit rap" is the most accurate. Have Some Gold Kind Sir
Sep 13, 2019
bro you dont get this album man dude this is clearly neoclassical trap you just dont get it bro
Sep 13, 2019
bummer, i'm so disappointed you didn't understand the indie trap-dab this album presented ;'(((((
Sep 13, 2019
bro it's supposed to be awful you're supposed to not like it that's why its good bro pls
Sep 14, 2019
Its supposed to sound unfinished and sloppy??? Dude lmao are u fr? Gtfo, this sucks ass
Sep 14, 2019
he said he put effort in this though
Sep 15, 2019
If you think this album didn't take effort, you've never produced an album before. The level of detail on this album is INSANE and I can't imagine how long he spent on it.
Sep 15, 2019
@Superior30 I agree with the second sentence, but I think that's all this album is. Great production that hides messy songs
Sep 15, 2019
@Superior30 you're right, I shouldn't say that this album took no effort. especially when i follow that up with saying that the production is good. but i agree with Gmac in that the production hides messy and poorly thought out songs.
cringe
Sep 15, 2019
@exception I appreciate that, and I'm sorry if I came off aggressive. The songs sound very thought out and structured to me, but I can see your point. All I really care about is that the level of work put into this album is acknowledged. A lot of people have been saying it was lazy, and that's been aggrevating me lol.
Sep 23, 2019