Kanye West - JESUS IS KING
Oct 25, 2019
Just reminding you sinners that rating this negatively will reserve your spot in the depths of Hell next to Moloch himself. May the power of Christ compel you.

Now, with all that said I believe that God would not approve of Kanye blue balling us for a month. However, I am more than impressed with this project. Kanye is not limiting himself to gospel music, despite what he says, but is integrating both Christian themes into his lyrics and traditional gospel instrumentation with experimental hip hop (cmon, there is a Pi'erre Bourne producer tag on this thing... its not gospel). This is the asterisk in Kanye West's discography: sure this is technically an album, but it doesn't have many fully thought out, polished songs and it is his only project to revolve around a single concept. Maybe God needs a couple more albums dedicated to His son to completely forgive Ye for his wrongdoings.

fav tracks: Selah, On God, Everything We Need, God Is, Use This Gospel (standout)
Oct 25, 2019
I don't get this album, is Kanye rapping about JEsus or himself? In the book of Yeezus, he proclaims that he is God and in many sects of Christianity, God and JEsus are practically interchangeable. Yet, in that some book he is talking to JEsus. He's talking to himself about stacking millions? Now He (Kanye) has an album out proclaiming Jesus (Himself) as King? Regardless of the quandary presented here, this truly does says a lot about society.
Oct 25, 2019
Damn... you just made too much sense right there man.
Oct 25, 2019
i will gladly rot in hell at this point
Oct 25, 2019
thank you exception, I honestly believe this is a classic, despite not being an "album"
Oct 25, 2019
imagining an old christian person listening to gospel radio and a pi'erre bourne produced song comes on
Oct 25, 2019
also "traditional gospel instrumentation" is shitty wording, I really meant the heavy use of choirs, harmonized vocals, and the pianos/organs on tracks like Selah and God Is.
Oct 26, 2019
He updated it again haha. Fixed some mastering of some songs and says he will either 2 tracks or re record omggg
Oct 26, 2019
I'm gay, do you really think I have a place in Kanye's Heaven?
Oct 26, 2019
That pi’erre bourne tag at the end of On God is actually unreal
Oct 31, 2019
Turn the 81 upside down its a 67 now
Nov 1, 2019
I love Jesus, but i do not love hearing music that just talks about how great he is. Replay value is low.
Apr 9, 2020