Das Racist - Sit Down, Man
Feb 1, 2017
On Shut Up, Dude, Das Racist sounded like a couple of funny guys rapping. On Sit Down, Man, Das Racist sounds like two rappers who happen to be funny.
The production and lyrical quality is much further ahead of the group's first mixtape, with even more clever and poignant bars. DR has a few catchy pop-rap crossover songs on here, like Fashion Party and Commercial, two of my favorites. Even with this only being 6 months younger than it's predecessor, Sit Down, Man is a highlight of mixtape rap in the 2010's, and I get a little depressed when I remember nothing like this is gonna be released from these artists again (but I'm hoping Heems and Kool A.D. prove me wrong).

fav tracks: Commercial, Fashion Party, Amazing, Rooftop, Return to Innocence
Oct 24, 2019
I know this review is old, but I thought I'd let you know that in 2013 Kool A.D. worked on a project called Peaceful Solutions. The humour isn't really there as much personally, and it does have more tracks than it should, but for the time being it seems like the closest you'll find post-Das Racist
Oct 24, 2019
Actually, Kool A.D. and Heems had pretty solid solo careers, respectively. Heems put out the very good Nehru Jackets tape along with 2 other albums and the Swet Shop Boys collaboration with Riz Ahmed and Redinho. Kool A.D. was crazy prolific and even put out 4 or 5 different 100 song albums (with some really good tracks found buried in them). None of those albums quite reached the level of humor and satire that the Das Racist project had. And they're both basically retired now.