Tyler, the Creator - Cherry Bomb
Dec 19, 2015
what the FUCK was this production? easily one of the worst produced albums that i have heard this year. its faux-hard, and sometimes even faux-soft. there is no direction in this LP, and its just straight up bad. the opener was the best track on this album, tyler had some nice bars and the production wasnt as awful as it was on other tracks, but still bad. was this supposed to be listened to while insanely high on cocaine? some of these songs were just unnecessarily long and the chorus just kept repeating. keep da o's is the most cringe-worthy song on this LP. find your wings isnt that bad of a track, but its an r&b/soul track, and nothing else on this album is even similar to it. scHoolboy Q had the best verse on this record easily, no other verses stood out to me. as a matter of fact, nothing really stood out to me. was this hardcore hip hop? jazz rap? or just horseshit? i dont know, and dont care enough to.
fav tracks: deathcamp, smuckers
least fav tracks: pilot, cherry bomb, 2 seater, fucking young/perfect
Jun 4, 2018
but like... find your wingsssssss.
May 16, 2019
what the FUCK was this review? easily one of the worst reviews that i have read this year.
^ this is very truee
May 16, 2019
I'll agree that this is a poorly done review, but i stand by what i said. this album is hot garbage.
May 16, 2019
been getting a fair amount of comments on old reviews talking about how trash they are... wtf do you expect? this isn't a website for professional reviews, its for anyone with a keyboard to voice their opinion. This is a 3.5 year old review. Extremely outdated. I didn't know shit about music then, and still don't know shit about music today.
Feb 16, 2020