Travis Scott - Rodeo
Sep 17, 2015 (updated Jun 11, 2019)
EDIT: Travis Scott was a fluke. DBR and Rodeo are terrific albums that show a colorful and experimental side to trap music. Birds in the Trap was a bit more digestible for the average listener but Travis' creative side was present. The more successful Travis Scott became, the worse his music got, and not a minuscule amount, significantly worse and less adventurous. I really hate that when I tell someone I listen to Travis Scott and they say "Me too" we're pretty much talking about completely different artists.

EDIT: the majority of this album sucks. i've only found myself going back to 3500, antidote, and piss on your grave. travis is crazily overrated, but might release something a bit better in time.
i really didn't think that this album was as bad as most people are saying that it is. travis doesn't have the best lyrics, but his delivery is on point and he makes some very weak lyrics sound good. there were also some awesome features on this LP, with my favorites being The Weeknd, Kanye West, Toro y Moi, and Future. i also loved piss on your grave, which is getting the most hate out of any of the tracks. its a stupid concept, but it goes hard. a few of the songs were too long, and were just drawn out, but overall i really enjoyed rodeo.
fav tracks: 3500, piss on your grave, pray 4 love, antidote, flying high, never catch me
exception's Tags
Mar 8, 2019
[hidden]
Jun 12, 2019
Lol even when you give my man's a positive review you still gotta talk shit.
Jun 12, 2019
New Travis just isnt for me dude
Oh no...
Jun 24, 2019
Bruh bruh seeing the light