Kid Cudi - Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin'
Dec 15, 2016
It's better than Speedin' Bullet 2 Heaven. But that isn't saying much. This is such incredibly generic and boring hip hop that I feel like I have heard songs identical to these all over soundcloud and spinrilla by nobody rappers before listening to this. The lyrics are still awfully vapid and dull (barely better than what was on SB2H) and the production has absolutely NO redeeming qualities at all.

fav tracks: Frequency
least fav tracks: literally everything else
Dec 15, 2016
It leaked shaz. Some of us have been listening to it for awhile now.
Dec 15, 2016
Well that escalated quickly. Do you really have to cuss a dude out every time you comment. And yeah it's been leaked for a minute
Yikes.
Dec 16, 2016
Yeah exception, your opinion sucks! Die!
Dec 16, 2016
not cool deepsleep, maybe he just has his own opinions and genuinely believes this album sucked? Don't be so harsh guy that I don't know.
Dec 16, 2016
Man just kill yourself, always with those dumb low scores. This shit came out 10 minutes before you gave it a 25, it's a fucking 20 songs album in wich Cudi's trying to create a unique sound. Learn to give music time to grow on you, i'm not gonna have an opinion on this project before listening to it for at least other 2 or 3 times.
Seriously notDEEPSLEEP. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
Dec 16, 2016
I'm just shocked one of my favorite songs on here has Willow on it
Dec 16, 2016
@Mark, willow has some solid work on SoundCloud
Dec 16, 2016
well guys, i guess i'll give you what you want. suicide livestream TONIGHT, link dropping soon
Dec 16, 2016
also donatoburroni, you're even dumber than shaz. you don't need that much time to figure out music is bad. if it hurt my ears once, why would i go back to it? my opinion isn't gonna change on this unfortunately
Dec 16, 2016
@Deepsleep thanks, I'll check it out.
Dec 17, 2016
I got both of his accounts banned, he isn't coming back, thank the lord
Dec 17, 2016
And angus you aren't fooling anybody, your diction and constant usage of other languages is similar to deepsleeps
Dec 17, 2016
angus beef is my second account
Dec 17, 2016
Cudi fans are the worst omg one bad review from one dude and its spawns 20 comments gtfoh
Dec 17, 2016
Cudi is up there with J Cole and The Game in terms of most overrated rapper of the century.
Dec 18, 2016
This was an absolute train wreck.
Apr 15, 2019
Nahhh
Feb 8, 2020
ummmmmmmm, I'm gonna go now
Jul 20, 2020
Nov 1, 2020
Man some fellow Kid Cudi fans make me embarrassed to be a fan of Cudi. I respect your opinion, I may disagree, but music is subjective. With that being said, cmon now guys. Death threats over an album review?! If he thinks it's bad, he thinks it's bad. End of story.