Bedwetter - Volume 1: Flick Your Tongue Against Your Teeth and Describe the Present.
Feb 1, 2017
Travis Miller's return to the rap game after a quiet 2016 is perhaps his darkest and most demented work yet. Although inconsistent, some of the best rap songs that Miller has released since Mista Thug Isolation are on here, in particular, Stoop Lights. The themes of this record deal with depression, loneliness, and what stands out to me to be alcoholism. Haze of Interference had me really fucked up, when Miller's voice turns into a possessed shrieking of fury and confusion. When he says "are you happy now Travis?" I got shivers down my spine. Some really deep and fucked up shit is discussed on this album, that I don't even think I really understand, but this is something that I'll definitely be playing for a while. Had he included more rapping and less repetitive instrumentals, I think this album would be more cohesive and interesting with it. But I'm the last guy to second guess Lil Ugly Mane. This guy has some great visions.

fav tracks: Stoop Lights (standout, one of my favs of this year so far), Haze of Interference, Man Wearing a Helmet
Comments