AOTY 2022
John Coltrane - A Love Supreme
Feb 25, 2021
Off key, out of tune, out of sync

„ I'm not sure what possessed me to purchase this cd but here's my notes while listening to this cd album:

the cover has a picture of a guy looking to the left; cd cover in good condition but feels cheap; sounds like jazz/blues music with a horn and light drumming; the music doesn’t sound that good; horn coming from left speaker; drums, piano, keyboard coming from right speaker; later in the first song the singer starts repeating “a love supreme” over and over again in a monotone, emotionless voice; song two is similar to the first song except slightly more upbeat; it sounds like the person is having a hard time playing the horn; it’s sporadic and off key; song three sounds like banging and thrashing; it sounds like all the instrument players are doing their own thing; none of the instruments sound like they are in sync; the horn sounds really bad, like a little kid is trying a horn for the first time; song three is really long, it’s at 7:24 right now; the fourth song was ok I guess; I wasn’t really paying too much attention; the fourth song was the last; the whole cd only has 4 songs; overall, this was a disappointing cd and I regret buying it”

1y
literal 4 head review
9mo
lmao this is exactly how my first experience with this album went