Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By
8h ago
Why I like this: It's just bangers.
Kind of like Get Rich Or Die Tryin', I find enjoyment from this album simply due to the fact it's jam packed FULL of bangers. Although the title of the album, and the Alfred skits do cause this album to be somewhat misleading. The production on this record is probably the best it's been since The Eminem Show. Actually, a lot of the stuff on here is the best since the Eminem Show. Eminem still continues to use his aggressive staccato flow throughout quite a lot of this record, but on many tracks it's tones down extremely. The features for verses on here always bring heat, and Anderson Paak on the chorus to Lock It Up could not be more fitting. Really, the only chorus that is lacking compared to the rest of the song on here is I Will, and maybe Leaving Heaven. Personally, I don't find much enjoyment in Skylar Grey's singing. It's a bit too dramatic for most occasions. I especially love the Q-Tip hook on Yah Yah, which also happens to be one of the best tracks on here. Hell, I even liked Stepdad, with it's ridiculous similes and awesome guitar sample. And what I like even more is when Em goes full diss track on his dad who's been dead for like 4 years already, but that somehow makes it even more vicious.

And to everyone who gave this a 0, WHY. Give a full explanation in the reply section, PLEASE.
Comments