Olivia Rodrigo - SOUR
May 21, 2021 (updated May 21, 2021)
i stepped into the big youtube ripoff building. i walked past so many epic internet celebrities like miniladd and david dobrik and dan avidan and even shane dawson :) but as i walked further, i saw them on the couch in front of the cool tv. it was bizaardvark. they were there and they were doing weed, like with cigarette marijuana. "hello horse face guy" the females said. i said "b-bizaardvark! you guys are women!" and they said yeah and i peed a little hehe, giving a big thumb up

but then i heard a tap on my shoulder. i turned around...it was dirk aka jake paul the most epic of them all. i screamed with glee and turned around, but olivia rodrigo and the other bizaardvark were gone. jake said hey lets smoke some dope bro, he said it like he was yelling loud. so then we got high as frick dude it was awesome, we got so high we had sex. like a lot of sex. and then we kept having sex after we werent high anymore but it was like ironic i think. my mommy says two men ccant have real sex. but we relly had the sex, or else my name isnt logan paul. oh no my secrets been revealed i was actually his brother but wearing a horse mask for the whole show and also we had sex together thats not allowed is it :(

sorry if that left a SOUR taste in your mouth
halbery's Tags
May 21, 2021
@ImplicitDoom literally a groomer but ok
May 21, 2021
it's actually horse face guy lmao
May 21, 2021
@cold forgive me, i will change it
@ImplicitDoom screenshot/link?
May 21, 2021
that wasnt even the only accusation either, dan has had a lot of allegations against him over the years
May 21, 2021
there was nothing legally wrong but it was clearly an abuse of power
May 21, 2021
i see abuse of power by a creator over their fans as grooming. some people dont, and thats fine. either way, its bad. both of those men used their fans for sexual purposes. they used the power they had over these individuals to receive some kind of sexual gratification. is that not fucked up to you?
May 21, 2021
i didnt realize one vague comment about a controversial youtuber would get you all pissy
May 21, 2021
dude just because its been happening for a long time doesnt mean its not fucked up. when you see something bad happening do you just say "oh well" because you think theres no point in trying to stop it? sure, maybe carson and dan are "good people", but they both still did a shitty ass thing and they should be condemned and criticized for it unless they apologize, which neither of them have.
May 21, 2021
"its been going on for a while now" is such a horrible justification for anything
May 21, 2021
@ImplicitDoom stop commenting on my shitposts with your flaccid-ass takes
okay baby brain