Charles Mingus - The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady
It was a dark, cool summer night in New York. I could hear the distant pinging of piano keys from outside the bathroom as the hot water dripped down my face. A burning yet uniquely pleasurable sensation. Finally, after letting it redden my skin for around twenty seconds, I crept out of the shower to grab a towel. But before my hand could reach the cloth, I noticed. The pinging had stopped.

I jumped when I heard three hard thuds on the white wooden door ."M'lady?" said a friendly voice, "Are you in there?" I grabbed the towel from where it dangled on its hook and quickly wrapped it around my glistening body. "Yes, Mingus, what would you like?" My heart was still beating from his sudden door-knocking. What could Charles possibly need from a young woman this late at night in the year 1963? "I need to grab something," he ejaculated breathlessly, "Please let me in, m'lady."

I was stunned, but slightly aroused. What was he possibly going to grab? My bosom? Surely not, but I was curious. So, I unlatched that white, wooden door, and he stood there for a moment, gazing upon me.

"What are you grabbing?" I inquired politely, flashing him with a smirk.
"Your bosom," he replied, as if he had read my mind, which he most likely did.

I couldn't resist any longer. I may have only been a waitress at a New York City jazz club, but I knew what love was. I grabbed Charles by his polyester suit and pulled him close, kissing him passionately. He kissed me back with great power, with so much lust and want. I let my towel slip down a bit, revealing my voluptuous breasts, still red from the shower. I stared into his eyes and squished my giant water balloons together in front of his face. "You like?" I asked him with a grin. But instead of grabbing them like he'd promised, Mingus just stared and shook his head. "Mmm..." the legend began, "butt stuff."

Suddenly, I was on my hands and knees, as if the world before had skipped pixels. Come to think of it, he may have used his telepathy in that moment, which is questionable morally but overall very sexy. I looked back at him, and his cock and balls were out. Next thing I knew, my big white asscheeks were clapping furiously.

A burning yet uniquely pleasurable sensation.
May 4, 2021
I read the first sentence. I have no idea if this is a shitpost or not
May 4, 2021
Great review for a great album!!! uwu
What the fuck.
Great review
mingus
May 4, 2021
scrolled down and saw “my big white asscheeks”
blocked
May 4, 2021
this is literally a kendrick review
Great review [2]
May 4, 2021
@MirroredComfort stfu i never even read a kendrick review
May 4, 2021
The legend of Lucy and the horny shitposts
Mingus
May 5, 2021
this review is putrid and i am sorry. rip charles mingus you didnt deserve this
May 5, 2021
Can I ask what drove you to write this? Like what was going through your mind?

With every crime, there is always a motive
May 5, 2021
@Riskr i'd been reading a lot of craigold reviews and i was also very horny
@halbery what’s craigold
BINGUS CHAN @eliiscool5
May 5, 2021
@Riskr you dont know craigold?? hes the best meme account on the site
Oh no I do lol
I forgot
This review will go down in history
J. Cole - The Off-Season