Earth - Earth 2: Special Low Frequency Version
Apr 13, 2019 (updated Jul 23, 2019)
edit: it grew ha.
explanation: if there's one drone metal album that just doesn't fail to bring my mind away, it's this one. the deep meditative state and atmosphere this record creates is unreal. I sleep very often to this and, unlike sunn 0)) or most Boris records, this just focuses on one sounds and doesn't distract you from it. genius.

(Original score 19) Look, I know I'm going to receive shit tons of backlash for having the audacity of not enjoying such a thing, but like, excuse me, what the fuck is this?
This is the musical equivalent to Desert Bus.
Literally 1h13m of guitar feedback with some drone sounds. There's nothing more to it. No melodies, no vocals, no drums (except for like 3 seconds on that last track), no... nothing. When listening to this I just got bored. When I want to listen to music, I usually want to try listening to something more interesting than whatever sound there is in real life. I'm sure we can all agree on that. This, however, was so uninteresting, bland, boring and non-musical that I just wanted to stop listening to it thoroughly. My ears were screaming for normal life sounds and noises that came from my house. My ears were screaming to hear some birds or footsteps of people walking outside. I've never heard anything that has less to it than this album.
Look, I may be missing something, and if you know what it is, feel free to tell me, but like, I don't get it.
Apr 14, 2019
there's more substance than you think, but it's definitely not for everyone. try their album 'hex' - has a different sort of instrumentation
Apr 21, 2019
Try listening to some Earth by Lil Dicky. You’ll realize fast how much better the sequel is
Apr 21, 2019
Yeah, what Mr. Brad said! And listen to the REAL Earth 2, by Big Baller B. better than this
Thanks brad