Drake - Scorpion
If You’re Reading This It’s Terrible

Listening to Scorpion is like overheating in a desert, walking from one sparkling song oasis to another, eventually dehydrating, dying from lack of quality, engagement & importance.

Not to say there aren’t some really great songs on here, but overall, even VIEWS is more memorable. I sometimes want to retreat to literally any other album of his. It sounds like God’s Plan blew up, and Drake said welp, gotta make 24 more songs real quick. So how come only give or take 12 are really worth revisiting? And even some of these sound super unformed. It’s like he forgot how to write hooks after the second song! And the beats? Nothing Was The Same has his best production IMO, very detailed, creative and particular. More Life was soo colorful but I feel like I’m swimming through sludge here. He’s definitely running 40 dry! (tick, tick, tick)

Finally, I hate when people say, bro, you judge too soon bro, it’ll grow on you don’t be rash, like I’m gonna return to that lackluster, devoid of personality and originality song that bored me the first time and say alright BUT NOW LETS SEE WHATS REALLLLLY GOIN ON

Like really you can’t make me listen to Ratchet Happy Birthday or Mob Ties ever again I won’t do it!

????

I was SUPER hype from the first two tracks but overall iM uPsEt

personal fave tracks: Nonstop, Survival, Emotionless, Can’t Take A Joke, Summer Games, Jaded, That’s How You Feel, Nice For What, Blue Tint, In My Feelings, After Daaaaaaaaaaark, Final Fantasy, March 14
perfect
Jun 29, 2018
This needs to be top review
Jun 29, 2018
I laughed pretty hard at this
Jul 1, 2018
I loled so hard at BUT NOW LETS SEE WHATS REALLLLLY GOIN ON - my thoughts exactly