100 gecs - 1000 gecs
May 26, 2020 (updated Jun 15, 2020)
You’re probably wondering how I got to this point. Well, it all started when I read Bradley’s review of this album. A 94!! Holy shit. This must be good.

I then listened to it, and..

This is possibly the most overrated record I’ve ever seen. It’s always cringey, unfunny, stupid, and annoyingly abrasive.

Maybe a second or two of actual interesting sounds, and then it goes right back to the “experimental” bullshit.

Anyway, I’m Doom, this is bullshit, thanks.

Edit: I did say some stupid crap on this review initially that I shouldn’t have even brought into this, and I am sorry.

Edit Edit: Listened to this more and I cried.
May 27, 2020
Sorry kid. You’re not gonna make it if you keep self-promoting your midi loops
May 27, 2020
Yeah because 100 Gecs is an innovative blend of electronic, bubblegum bass, Ska, dubstep, hip hop, industrial, and expermental. And you make basic midi loops.

If you genuinely can't handle another album gaining more positive attention than yours, you're never going to make it in music.
May 27, 2020
Why are you hating on another artist getting respect for their own craft. If you don't like 100 gecs that's fine, but being salty over another artist who doesn't even make the same kind of music as you getting success is not a good thing to do. Also please stop self promoting in everybodies shoutboxes. that actually is probably one of the reasons people don't listen to your stuff.
bruh
May 27, 2020
You know what, I think it was stupid to be jealous just because I don’t like something. You guys are right.
May 27, 2020
What I will say, though, is that you guys could have approached this more calmly, that’s all.
Jun 15, 2020
I seriously regret what I said in the review, but I don’t regret the rest of the review and my score.
Jul 14, 2020
i mean, if you dont enjoy any experimental that would make sense