Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon III: The Chosen
Dec 13, 2020
Awful singing, weirdly choppy rapping, a horrible and out of place drill song, absolutely boring songs. All of these elements combined come to form what is possibly one of the most disappointing and worst releases to come from this year. The production can’t even really save it from how generic and how much of a snoozefest this is. The production on this isn’t even that good, so saying it’s a positive isn’t really much for this. My friend and I literally almost fell asleep to this album while listening to it.

I only listened to this twice because it was that bad. I can’t fathom why I’m seeing mostly 90’s and 80’s for this album, I really can’t.

There comes a time when something is overhyped, and trust me there’s quite a few records that are very overhyped, and I’d say this falls under that. People make this out to be amazing and a career comeback, but I think the furthest thing from that.

I just..don’t want to listen to this again.
Dec 13, 2020
bruh
wtf
Dec 14, 2020
You know you fucked up when @Cry doesn't say "Love this review!" but still comments
I’m going to cry
Dec 14, 2020
@Matt thats a bruh moment for sure
Damn
Doom being contrarian for no reason episode 600
Dec 14, 2020
I don’t like it lol it’s not that deep
Jan 21, 2021
my guy literally rated this an 20 and then proceeded to rate mr. douche bag a 100
Jan 21, 2021