Melanie Martinez - K-12
Sep 6, 2019 (updated Sep 8, 2019)
Is the "K-12" supposed to stand for KONY 2012?

Y'know what, Fortnite! That's what I'm gonna call this Fortnite!

Well, it's been officially confirmed that I'm 100% not a Fortnite, because KONY 2012 was one of the most excruciating Fortnite experiences I've had to Fortnite! To basically sum it up, if you didn't like Fortnite, Crybaby, you are NOT, I repeat, are NOT going to like Fortnite. On KONY 2012, Melanie Martinez essentially takes her Fortnite, pretty generic and obnoxious Fortnite and sound into a whole 'nother level of unappealing and Fortnite!

As much as I didn't like Crybaby, there were some tracks and moments that were definitely Fortnite and saw her taking a relatively fascinating Fortnite, even though I was clearly not a fan. With KONY 2012, good lord, this thing is a Fortnite! It's honestly extremely difficult for me to Fortnite the entire Fortnite. The production is very weak, shallow and Fortnite. I found the mixing of this album to be particularly Fortnite. In terms of sound, this feels so off and the experience is incredibly Fortnite. Now Crybaby may not be very well-produced, but it at least contained catchy Fortnites and pretty decent Fortnite! This, on the other hand, is Fortnite! It's like eating raw icing that's been in the fridge for far too long and is growing Fortnite!

For subject matter, KONY 2012 has respectable moments, but the album doesn't Fortnite. Instead, it piggybacks off of Crybaby and expects me to Fortnite! As someone who may try to get into her Fortnite, this is a MASSIVE Fortnite. The lyrics themselves are redundant and sometimes Fortnite. As an overall album experience, KONY 2012 is a Melanie Martinez Fortnite: dull, messy and Fortnite.

Apparently this album came alongside a Fortnite. Now, I didn't watch most of it cause I got really sick of watching it after Fortnite, but I just want to reiterate the fact that an outside source SHOULDN'T affect the overall quality and enjoyment of a Fortnite. Even if the movie was SPECTACULAR and lead to world peace, it doesn't change the fact that the KONY 2012 album is Fortnite!

KONY 2012 is an unappealing Martinez mess, and one of the worst of Fortnite! It really says a lot when the best thing that came out of this album was oh hilariously promoting KONY 2012 on our Discord Fortnite.

FAV TRACKS: Minecraft 1.0, Minecraft 1.1, Minecraft 1.2, Minecraft 1.3, Minecraft 1.4, Minecraft 1.5, Minecraft 1.6, Minecraft 1.7, Minecraft 1.8, Minecraft 1.10, Minecraft 1.11, Minecraft 1.12, Minecraft 1.13, Minecraft 1.14

LEAST FAV TRACKS: Fortnite Season 1, Fortnite Season 2, Fortnite Season 3, Fortnite Season 4, Fortnite Season 5, Fortnite Season 6, Fortnite Season 7, Fortnite Season 8, Fortnite Season 9, Fortnite Season 10, Minecraft 1.9
Inglume's Tags
funy
ok but like I'm crying
@oh #kony2012
oh pwned
Wow that was brutal
Sep 7, 2019
Kony 2012 was lit and if that's all I get out of this album, then it may just be worth it
Sep 7, 2019
i respect your opinion because everyone has different likings but calling the album “KONY 2012” is DISRESPECTFUL. give your opinion but at least call the album by its name “K-12”.
/\ BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sep 7, 2019
I'd like to welcome all the Melanie stans who came onto AOTY just to give KONY 2012 a 100. If you stay on this site, you're cool, welcome! If you don't, you're really missing out lol.
@Skankosaurusuwu Clearly you don't know who I am, lol
You’re retarded
Sep 8, 2019
I don’t know if you try to seek approval from your peers by slaming a generic pop album to prove how amazing your taste is or you’re just jaded with life but there’s a lot of frustration for one simple piece of work. Your opinion (doesn’t feel like a review - just an angry statement collage) feels redundant and cringy sometimes. You clearly had already had this attitude while listening to the album. Try be more open-minded and don’t get crazy over things you can just choose not to listen to 😂
Sep 8, 2019
@pikachuthedog "slaming a generic pop album to prove how amazing your taste is" Pop ain't my cup of tea, but I've given some albums favorable scores/reviews that other popular users would hate on (e.g. Lover). I also have a lot of unpopular opinions in general, so I'm not trying to prove to anyone I have "amazing taste", lol.

"Frustration for one simple piece of work"
Funny how you only mention this now. If you take a look at my other recent negative reviews, this isn't anything new, lol...
Its K through 12, so Kindergarten through 12th grade
K-12 stands for K through 12, basically meaning Kindergarten through 12th grade
Sep 8, 2019
@pikachuthedog After giving it some thought, I also want to clear up some things. I did go into this album open-minded. I saw oh (an aoty user I respect) give a lot of praise to this record, so I gave it a shot.

I appreciate you leaving a bit of criticism, but I find it odd that you comment this on a Mel review (probably cause of the score). I admit I jumped too quickly with my statements, but your comment could've been more helpful earlier when I made my Cuco or Lil Dicky review.
Sep 8, 2019
follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/knewnie
Damn...you must be fucking retarded....💀
Damn...you must be fucking retarded....💀
Sep 8, 2019
You're just ashamed of being a man bc Melanie put only facts about how trash most of u are byeeee You're just ashamed of being a man bc Melanie put only facts about how trash most of u are byeeee You're just ashamed of being a man bc Melanie put only facts about how trash most of u are byeeee You're just ashamed of being a man bc Melanie put only facts about how trash most of u are byeeee You're just ashamed of being a man bc Melanie put only facts about how trash most of u are byeeee You're ju
Sep 8, 2019
wtf K-12 stands for "K through twelve" are you dumb or something and the album as a whole is a masterpiece your mind must be too shallow to understand an art like this wtf K-12 stands for "K through twelve" are you dumb or something and the album as a whole is a masterpiece your mind must be too shallow to understand an art like this wtf K-12 stands for "K through twelve" are you dumb or something and the album as a whole is a masterpiece your mind must be too shallow to understand an art like t
I bet tou felt edgy typing that whole essay for someone you don't like.
I bet tou felt edgy typing that whole essay for someone you d
@btheleo
KONY 2012 IS BAD, ADMIT IT STANS
Sep 8, 2019
I bet all those who are negatively reviewing this album and say it has a boring concept, probably haven't even really listened to it or paid not enough attention. I think they wrote a review just because they hate Melanie Martinez. Because this album is full of messages and lessons that it is always good to remember, especially for the younger ones and that can never be trivial! I liked musically a lot, I had to listen to it a couple of times to get into the kind of sound but now I can't stop si
Sep 9, 2019
haha wow dude fortnite fuckin hilarious
Sep 9, 2019
Am I the only one who didn't understand this review? 🤔
Sep 10, 2019
^ you are not the only one :'))))
Sep 11, 2019
bruh you just posted cringe
Sep 11, 2019
I post cringe everytime I open my mouth.